For fans of STASIS or Sci-Fi horror adventure gamers this is great news! The critically acclaimed, isometric adventure game comes with a new story, CAYNE.CAYNE will be absolutely free to download and enjoy. It will be available on STEAM but you will be able to download it directly from here.
CAYNE is an isometric, point-and-click adventure video game in development by The Brotherhood. Mom-to-be, Hadley, has woken up to the horrors of a medical facility. Taking control, the player explores and interacts with the environment, uses and combines items that are found to progress deeper into the world. CAYNE is set in the STASIS universe and sets out to tell an original short story in the STASIS series.
CAYNE is in the final stages of development, and The Brotherhood are aiming for a Q4 2016 release.
- A new short story in the STASIS universe.
- Even more detailed graphics and environments.
- A musical score composed by Ivo Sadiski, and featuring Will McCabe and Daniel Sadowiski.
- AAA level voice acting and writing.
- More horror and sci-fi entertainment.