Rest in Jelly, the next game by Barcelona-based indie studio Little Miracles Games, released its first teaser. The video starts as a homage to black-and-white cinema… and from that moment on it’s another color that predominates. Watch the teaser:
Rest in Jelly is a single and multiplayer one-button 2D platformer. In it, you’ll take the role of Jack, a clumsy little devil, and his friends. In their world, jellies are living creatures and a delicacy as well… but soon, they get tired of the oppression and start a bloody and merciless rebellion. Rest in Jelly is due to release on Q4 2016. Although the first release will happen on PC, they’ll likely bring it to tablets and mobile devices too.
- The game with most gelatin per square meter. Eat it or it will eat you.
- Discover Jack and his friends’ story through four episodes filled with demanding challenges, tenderness, blood and a lot of frustration. They fit in a screen!
- Defeat gargantuan final bosses made of… yeah.
- Have an even worse time with a challenge mode that brings the single player experience to the extreme. Because all spikes, cannons and enemies you can imagine are not enough.
- Compete against your friends to get the jelly before them or make them explode in deathmatches. If things go well, even online!
- Cooperation is also important! Smash sweet zombie jelly alone or with some brothers in arms in apocalyptic levels.
- Get new characters, devastating weapons and trophies.
- You’ll be able to choose between the PC and Android versions – that’s the idea!